The TSA would like to express our enormous gratitude to our sponsors who through their generous support make our initiatives possible. We couldn’t do what we do without you!
Supporting the TSA
The Toronto Society of Architects is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization with dedicated members planning and implementing a wide variety of initiatives and projects catering both to architecture and design professionals as well as the general public. TSA initiatives are funded through membership fees, grants, donations, and sponsorships. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses to support our services and programs advancing the role of architecture and design in our city and region while promoting timely and accessible conversations for members and the general public.
Becoming a Sponsor
Many sponsorship opportunities exist for individuals and corporations wishing to support the TSA.
Sponsorship is an excellent way to:
- Build or strengthen your relationships with architects and other design professionals, educators, and students.
- Increase your business exposure to a targeted audience through marketing benefits.
- Take advantage of a variety of opportunities to keep your company’s name at the forefront of the minds of architects and allied professionals
- Remind TSA members and the general public that your company is a community leader that supports programs and initiatives that offer continued learning opportunities
- Help the TSA to promote civic literacy on architecture and design
- Sponsors receive excellent recognition and access to the TSA’s over 2400 members and the broader design community in Toronto.
Have any questions regarding the different ways in which you can support the TSA? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!