The Canadian Steel Conference
Modelling the best practices of the steel construction industry, the Canadian Steel Conference offers the unique and valuable opportunity for all participants to meet, exchange, collaborate and network with industry leaders and stakeholders.
This CISC Conference also offers a rich and comprehensive program of multiple business development, educational, and networking activities.
When you register for the Canadian Steel Conference, you’ll gain access to:
- Engaging technical and plenary sessions by industry experts
- Panel discussions and workshops covering diverse tracks
- An Exhibition of companies showcasing the latest products and services by CISC & CSSBI Member & Associate Companies
- Networking opportunities
- Unforgettable social events and receptions
- Daily refreshment breaks to recharge and connect
- The *Fun Night, featuring the Toronto Blue Jays vs. the New York Yankees at the Rogers Centre, Summit Suite, on Tuesday, September 26, 2023!
*Limited number of seats available. First come first served basis. Until quantities last.
When September 26 and 27, 2023
Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre
525 Bay St., Toronto, ON
Cost From $500