RAIC: Call for Submissions - Foundation Bursary
The RAIC Foundation Bursary was established to support a project consistent with the RAIC Foundation’s mission to promote architecture in its broadest sense. The winning submission will be for a project that encourages public education or enables significant scholarly research that results in publications, exhibitions, symposia, lectures, or conferences.
The Award is funded from the RAIC Foundation General Fund.
A jury of three members of the College of Fellows representing regional, gender and language considerations will be appointed by the Foundation Trustees.
Eligibility and Conditions
Individuals and organizations with affiliations/ membership in any Canadian architectural organization may apply for this bursary.
The Awards will be announced at the RAIC Annual General Meeting.
The following information must be provided:
- Name, address, telephone and email address
- Brief c.v. of applicant(s)
- Relationship of project to the Foundation’s Mission
- Project title
- Summary description of project (objectives and design) – (Maximum 3 pages) – Include clear description of work product, who will be the beneficiary (audience) and how will it aid them; please explain if additional funding from other sources has been or will be obtained
- Plan for dissemination of results and attribution to RAIC Foundation
- Time frame from commencement of effort to completion
- 100-word abstract summarizing the submission, to be used for possible promotional and / or marketing purposes.
- Applications are to be submitted through the RAIC online submission platform.
Entries can be submitted either in English or in French.
Submissions must be received before 10:00 p.m. ET, Monday, February 26, 2024. Entrants are solely responsible for timely submissions. This date and time are firm without exceptions.