OAA Webinar Series – Best Practices in Rooftop Safety
While working on rooftops, safety is a priority! With advancements in infrastructure and the need for businesses to evolve their physical space, commercial roofs across the country are becoming crowded. This is gradually impacting local standards and height safety regulations that are calling for various solutions, such as roof guardrails, lifeline access ladders and more.
- The importance of rooftop safety
- Height safety trends and available solutions
- Review of codes, standards & regulations
- Review of roof access points and how to eliminate a potential fall hazard
- Checklist for how to go about selecting your next rooftop safety solution
About the speaker:
Vernon Ghinn, Director – Safety Specialist
For the past 10+ years, Vernon has led a team of rooftop safety specialists at Skyline Group. He has helped many customers across North America meet their local rooftop safety requirements by bringing innovative compliant rooftop safety solutions to both newly built and already established rooftops. He also brings with him years of construction and project management experience.