Studio: Marketing 101 – for the Design Industry
Join in at After Hours to learn marketing tips & strategies that get your design practice noticed & your projects published.
With 25 years’ experience in Marketing Melissa Van Loon has held senior management positions with such firms as II BY IV Design and Powell & Bonnell among others. She’ll be sharing her tips and strategies for getting your practice & projects on centre stage through the following:
- Launching your latest project as well as getting exposure for older work
- Tips for getting into print and online media
- How to manage the ongoing workload for social media
- Creating project winning proposals
- Maximizing your marketing budget
- FREE marketing opportunities
Hosted by Prospecer: This event is perfect for anyone in the industry who wants to improve their marketing skills & connect with the Toronto architecture + design community. Register now to secure your spot!
When Thu, Jun 15, 2023 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Where Studio/Studio 76 Geary Avenue REAR LANE Toronto, ON M6J 2N5