Mass Timber Seminar Canada
This 2-day live in-person event is all about exploring mass timber design and construction methods, learning about the latest Mass Timber developments, and networking with like-minded professionals and over 18 guest speakers.
The conference, co-organized by Rothoblaas and the Brookfield Sustainability Institute (BSI), will feature inspiring presentations, engaging discussions, and plenty of networking opportunities. Sponsored by Industry partners Element5 and ULI Toronto, it’s the perfect chance to stay ahead of the curve in the mass timber industry and gain valuable insights.
- Gain insights from acclaimed national and international speakers in the timber sector.
- Explore hybrid structures, multi-family developments, BIM, fire resistance, acoustics, sustainability, and the circular economy within Canada’s mass timber construction industry.
- Experience a Special Tour the Limberlost Place, a new mass timber structure under construction in downtown Toronto that showcases new sustainable technologies and techniques in the build sector.
- Learn about new mass timber affordable housing work being done in Europe, with special speaker Jose Toral from Spain.
- Be the first to see the global mass timber database developed by the Brookfield Sustainability Institute.
- Engage in a meaningful discussion addressing the future of timber construction.
- With inspiring speakers from companies including Moriyama Teshima, Hullmark, EllisDon, Farrow Partners Architects, Hines, BDP Quadrangle, Bird Construction, R-Hauz, Dialog, Provencher Roy, and more!
- Topics include: Rothoblaas innovative products, Hospital Mass Timber case study Architectural Design Considerations, Health and Carbon Benefits of Mass Timber, International Logistics of Construction Sites, Mass Timber from the Real Estate, Developers’ Perspective, Changing Building Code Environments for Mass Timber, Acoustics Applied to Mass Timber Structures and Mass Timber in Affordable Housing
Take the chance to share your experiences and network with the other participants across the multi-day conference.
Don’t miss the chance to join the dinner on September 7th to further connect with industry experts and expand your network.