Volunteer for an OAA Committee in 2023
Submit Your Expression of Interest by October 7
Volunteers are important to the work of the OAA, with a diversity of voices, opinions, skills, and knowledge critical to the decision-making process.
The OAA is currently welcoming applications for 11 Committees with vacancies for the 2023–2025 term:
- Communications Committee;
- Complaints Committee;
- Comprehensive Education Committee
- Discipline Committee;
- Experience Requirements Committee
- Interns Committee;
- Practice Resource Committee;
- Practice Review Committee
- Policy Advocacy Coordination Team (PACT);
- Registration Committee; and
- Sub-Committee on Building Codes and Regulations (SCOBCAR).
The Association recognizes the inherent benefit of equity, diversity, and inclusion; it encourages the active participation of all members in its volunteer opportunities, and commits to having Committees representative of the profession now and in the future.
Those interested in serving on any of the following Committees are encouraged to complete the Expression of Interest form, and email it with a current CV to the appropriate OAA staff member listed by Friday, October 7.