The Buildings Show: Call for Speakers
Submission deadline: April 30, 2021
The Buildings Show offers a comprehensive educational program with skill building seminars, workshops and roundtable discussions that you need to compete in today’s evolving market. The seminars will focus on a wide range of design, construction, property management, concrete and masonry, and hard surfaces related issues and best practices for new construction, retrofits, maintenance and management of all types of buildings.
We would like to invite industry professionals to submit a seminar topic to be presented in the educational program December 2-3, 2021 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. See below the submission guidlines to help you develop a topic for your proposal. The submission deadline is April 30, 2021.
Topic streams will include:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Sustainable Design, Construction and Property Management Strategies
- Smart Buildings and IOT
- New Technologies and Innovation
- Project Planning, Delivery and Management
- Legal, Regulatory and Risk Management
- Optimizing Building Performance and Asset Value
- Professional & Personal Skills Development
- Interior Spaces and Trends
- Technical Building Code Updates
- Topics will be selected based on market trends and current issues.
- Preference will be given to speakers who can present new and innovative content to a broad audience.
- Topics must be educational in content, not commercial or advertorial in nature.
- There is no minimum level of title or qualifications for speakers, although the majority of accepted speakers tend to be senior-level professionals.
- Once you have submitted an application, you will receive a confirmation. Note, only those selected will be notified.
- Panels should have a maximum of 3 speakers and 1 moderator.