SMPS: Recruiting Best Practices in the AEC Industry
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Virtual Via Zoom
Look at any job board for the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industries and you’ll see the war for talent remains fierce. This, coupled with low overall unemployment, means employees have more choice. So, how can marketing and human resources work together to help our organizations stand out from the crowd; what are employees looking for?; and where are they looking? Our panel discussion will explore these topics and more from the perspective of both marketing and HR leadership.
6:30 p.m. – 6:35 p.m. – Welcome
6:35 p.m. – 7:55 p.m. – Recruitment Marketing Best Practices in the AEC Industry
7:55 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Concluding remarks before networking
8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Networking
Vered Klein, Expert Recruitment Consultant and Career Advisor
Julie Guppy, Director Global Brand & Marketing, WSP
Monica Darroch, CHRL, CMP, McMaster University
Senior level marketing professionals who lead planning/strategy and oversight; Junior and Mid-level marketing teams who are key to the execution of these strategies; HR Professionals
The webinar will be delivered via Zoom. Maximum participants per webinar: 95.
Markendium Domains Of Practice
- After completing your payment in PayPal, please click ‘Return to Merchant’ to finalize your registration on the SMPS Ontario page.
- The event will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will immediately receive a post-registration email with Google and Outlook calendar invites, which contain the Zoom login details. Registrants can also access the calendar invites on the SMPS webpage that will appear following registration.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the event.
- Registrants reserving multiple tickets will be responsible for forwarding the Zoom invite to the additional attendees.
- No recording will be provided.
- Participants are kindly asked to refrain from recording this event.
- By registering for this event, participants consent that any photos taken may be used to promote future SMPS Ontario events.
- Participants also consent to make available to SMPS all contact information captured in the event registration database for purposes of shared prospects and consistency of data.
- If you require a certificate of completion, please e-mail email@example.com with the program code provided to participants at the end of the session.
- For the event cancellation and ticket refund policy, please see our Ticket Policy.