RAIC Foundation Bursary | Call for Submissions
Submissions must be received before 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, March 18, 2022
The RAIC Foundation Bursary was established to support a project consistent with the RAIC Foundation’s mission to promote architecture in its broadest sense. The winning submission will be for a project that encourages public education or enables significant scholarly research that results in publications, exhibitions, symposia, lectures, or conferences.
2. Funding for the Award
The Award is funded from the RAIC Foundation General Fund.
A jury of three members of the College of Fellows representing regional, gender and language considerations will be appointed by the Foundation Trustees.
If, in the opinion of the Jury there are not any appropriate submissions, the jury can, at its discretion, not recommend an award.
4. Eligibility and Conditions
Individuals and organizations with affiliations/ membership in any Canadian architectural organization may apply for this bursary.
The Awards will be announced at the RAIC Annual General Meeting.
The following information must be provided:
1. Name, address, telephone and email address.
2. Brief c.v. of applicant(s)
3. Relationship of project to the Foundation’s Mission
4. Project title
5. Summary description of project (objectives and design) – (Maximum 3 pages) – Include clear description of work product, who will be the beneficiary (audience) and how will it aid them; please explain if additional funding from other sources has been or will be obtained
6. Plan for dissemination of results and attribution to RAIC Foundation
7. Time frame from commencement of effort to completion
Applications are to be submitted through the RAIC online submission platform.
Entries can be submitted either in English or in French.
All entries will be retained by the RAIC for publication, exhibition and archival purposes.
Note: Once you have started the online submission process, you may ‘save’ and come back at a later date to complete your submission (prior to the submission deadline).
Submissions must be received before 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, March 18, 2022. Entrants are solely responsible for timely submissions. This date and time are firm without exceptions.