IPLAN Practice: Online Bridging for Internationally Educated Architectural Professionals
Contact email@example.com to register.
A Bridge Training Program Focused on Architectural Practice in Ontario
Are you an internationally educated architectural professional residing in Ontario and pursuing licensure in Ontario? If so, IPLAN Practice is for you. This 14-week program starts July 5.
- 84 hours of technical preparation training by sector specialists
- Targeted professional skills development by JVS Toronto
- Licensing information from the Ontario Association of Architects
- Networking and mentoring
- Job search support
- Internships and employment opportunities
- Open to Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens, Convention Refugees
- High level of English-language proficiency (CLB 7/8). Enhanced language training is available to applicants prior to the program
- Degree in architecture from a university outside Canada
- OAA Intern Architects eligible to write the Examination for Architects in Canada (ExAC)
To apply, contact 416.649.1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org