IBI Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Scholarship Program
We are excited to launch our 2022 Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) Scholarship which rewards students who self-identify as Black with a $5,000 scholarship at six partner universities across Canada and the United States.
This scholarship is one of many IBI Group programs aimed at increasing internal gender representation and diversity and in turn fostering an environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves and achieve a sense of belonging.
IBI Group wants to reward Black students for their scholastic achievements, while introducing them to the vast opportunities at IBI Group upon graduation. We are now accepting applications for the scholarship until April 29, 2022.
The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) Scholarship is available to students and IBI Group staff who:
- Self-identify as a Black student
- Are enrolled in a university institution in the 2022-23 academic year in pursuit of a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Funds will be issued Summer 2022.
- Demonstrate commitment to community leadership in advancing social equity and/or outstanding contributions to the Black community
- Are pursuing a STEAM major. STEAM refers to science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics, with preference to students enrolled in the practice areas within Infrastructure, Buildings, and Intelligence (IBI)
- Are enrolled in one of the following universities: Morgan State University, Howard University, Prairie View A&M University, University of British Columbia, University of Toronto, Carleton University