HBSA Architecture Crawl
6:30 PM (Sign In), 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Its been 2 years since the first Architecture Crawl and the Hamilton Burlington Society of Architecture is excited to announce Architecture Crawl 2.0 Friday June 9th 2017 7PM-1AM. 5 Unusual Hamilton spaces, 8 Unique Hamilton Bands, 1 evening celebrating Hamilton.
This event will take place at 5 architecturally unique, previously inaccessible venues in the downtown core, each featuring performances by notable local musicians, exhibitions and hors d’oeuvres by local restaurants. All venues are centrally located and within comfortable walking, biking or cabbing distance.
The 5 venues available are:
- The Boiler Room @ Cannon Knitting Mills-Beasley – 134 Mary St (open until 1am)
- Empire Times Rooftop – 41 King Willian Street Suite 401 (open until 11pm)
- 10-14 James St North (open until 11pm)
- Co-motion Studio + Rooftop Patio – 115 King St E (open until 11pm)
- The Foundry @ Cannon Knitting Mills-Beasley – 134 Mary St (open until 1am)
The musical acts that will be spread across these various venues include:
- Jennifer Budd
- Jacob Moon
- Golden Horseshoe Revival
- The Vaudevillian
- Wheat Fields
- The Medicine Hat
- The Irish Kitchen Party & Guests
- Cowboy Quartet
Badge pick-up and event sign-in will be at the Cannon Knitting Mill location starting at 6:30pm, once you have your badge you will be able to enter any venue at any time for the remainder of the evening. After-party at the Cannon Knitting Mill from 11pm to 1am (included in ticket price).