Artscape Youngplace – Space Available
180 Shaw St
Unit for Rent – Artscape Youngplace
Click to read the call for proposals PDF
Artscape is excited to announce the availability of a rental studio at Artscape Youngplace, a vibrant cultural hub at 180 Shaw Street.
This 976 sq. ft. studio has a 14’ ceilings, wall-to-wall east-facing windows overlooking the beautiful Trinity Bellwoods Park and is perfect for an artist, artist collective, design studio, arts programming space, rehearsal space, gallery, or as a classroom or administrative office for a non-profit arts or community organization.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Read the Call for Proposals document (PDF)
- Attend a tour (Optional)
- Submit your Application and supporting documentation by Oct. 7, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
To be eligible to rent within Artscape Youngplace, applicants must be
- a) professional artist(s) or designer(s) or
- b) a not-for-profit arts or community organization
- Sept 20 – Tour the space at 9 a.m. (by request)
- Sept. 22 – Tour the space at 4 p.m. (by request)
- Oct. 7 – Deadline for application submission 5 p.m.
- Oct. 21 – Successful Applicant will be notified
- Dec. 15 – Move-in date