Supporting the TSA
The Toronto Society of Architects is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization with dedicated members planning and implementing a wide variety of initiatives and projects catering both to architecture and design professionals as well as the general public. TSA initiatives are funded through membership fees, grants, donations, and sponsorships. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses to support our services and programs advancing the role of architecture and design in our city and region while promoting timely and accessible conversations for members and the general public.
Find out more about the ways in which you can support the TSA below.
TSA membership is open to everyone interested in architecture and design. Members receive benefits such as exclusive access to our wide variety of events, including lectures, architecture tours as well as networking events, along with receiving invitations to competitions, exhibitions, and social events via our e-bulletins. Visit our Membership page for more information.
Members of the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) can easily become TSA members or renew their support by choosing to support their local architectural society on their OAA membership (renewal) form.
Many sponsorship opportunities exist for individuals and corporations wishing to support the TSA. Sponsorship is an excellent way to:
- Build or strengthen your relationships with architects and other design professionals, educators, and students.
- Increase your business exposure to a targeted audience through marketing benefits.
- Take advantage of a variety of opportunities to keep your company’s name at the forefront of the minds of architects and allied professionals
- Remind TSA members and the general public that your company is a community leader that supports programs and initiatives that offer continued learning opportunities
- Help the TSA to promote civic literacy on architecture and design
Sponsors receive excellent recognition and access to TSA’s close to 1,900 members and the broader design community in Toronto.
Have any questions regarding the different ways in which you can support the TSA? Get in touch with us at email@example.com