TSA Technical Series
In order to help our members fulfill their professional training requirements, the TSA holds several lectures every year which meet the criteria for OAA Continuing Education structured learning hours.. As each lecture is confirmed it will be posted on our Events page and announced to members through our e-Bulletin. You can view a list of all past lectures below.
Past technical lectures include:
- Experience the Sound. Feel the Silence: An overview of acoustics from design through construction – Kiroshi Kuroiwa and Steve Titus (Aercoustics)
- Keys to Branding Consistency and Efficiency for Architecture Firms – Cristina Kelly and Monika Meyer (Entro)
- Building Leadership: Communication Style and Body Language – Mark Bowden (TRUTHPLANE)
- Building Leadership: Identifying & Developing your Workstyle – Vanessa Judelman (Mosaic People Development)
- Mass Timber: The Journey from Forest to Building – David Bowick (Blackwell Engineering), Monqiue Koski (EACOM Timber Corporation), Scott Jackson (Forests Ontario)
- Quantifying User Experience – Dr. Vedran Dzebic, Entro
- Accessibility for Small Scale Applications – Nancy Smith, LRI Engineering Inc.
- Building Enclosures: Designing for Energy Efficiency – Antoine Habellion, ROCKWOOL
- New Developments in Building Enclosure Design – Duncan Rowe, RJC Engineers
- Talent Management for AEC Firms – Rowley Mossop, Innovia
- Green Roof Seminar – Curt Moeller, Smart Green Technologies Inc.
- The Art of Leadership in Project Management – Ahmad-Shah Duranai
- OBC: SB12 Updates – Greg Labbé
- Acoustic Design and Changes to the National Building Code – Alan Oldfield, AECOM
- Multi-Sensory Architecture – Jonathan Silver
- Building Resiliently – Greg Labbé, BlueGreen Consulting Group Inc
- High Performance Building – Greg Labbé, BlueGreen Consulting Group Inc
- Accessibility in Ontario – Lisa Miller, C.E.T., Senior Associate, Leber/Rubes Inc. | Amy Pothier, Designer and Building Code Consultant, Quadrangle Architects | Jesse Klimitz, Accessibility Specialist, Quadrangle Architects
- 2012 Ontario Building Code – Steve Grant, LRI Engineering Inc
- OBC and Toronto Green Standards – Adolfo Silva, Ecovert Sustainability Consultants
The 2018 TSA Technical Series is generously sponsored by: