Toronto Outdoor Art Fair: Call for Artists & Makers | Info Session
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thinking of applying to the 60th Anniversary of Canada’s longest-running contemporary outdoor art fair? Join this info session to learn more about the hybrid online/outdoor Toronto Outdoor Art Fair, and how to create a strong application.
This is a virtual information session with a mock jury that includes some of TOAF’s former jurors, to give you insight on how to prepare a winning application, from great photos, booth/installation image, to curating your portfolio for success. You will get a first-hand peek at what a jury session at TOAF looks like and what the jurors are looking for.
Tickets are pay-what-you-can. Toronto Outdoor Art Fair is a registered charitable nonprofit. Charitable Registration Number: 119259620RR0001
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit to the mock jury for a chance to get live feedback:
- Log in/sign up at www.torontooutdoor.artartist/sign-in
- Fill in your application with at least 5 images of your work
- Upload a booth/installation image
- Add the 500 character artist statement and 200 character description of works
- DO NOT submit payment yet!
- Email email@example.com to let them know you would like to have your application assessed by the mock jury.
- Deadline to submit a mock application is Monday January 25th at 5PM
A random sampling of submissions will be sampled for live feedback. Please note there may not be capacity to assess all applications at the session. Your name will be hidden so you can choose to remain anonymous.