Call for Nominations | 2019 Heritage Toronto Awards
Submission Deadline: June 24, 2019 at 4:30 PM
Celebrate your contribution to Toronto’s built heritage by nominating a project this year!
Nominations must be submitted using the online form at heritagetoronto.org
This category recognizes building owners who have undertaken projects to conserve or adapt a historic property or architectural feature of a historic property within the municipal boundaries of the city of Toronto. Built heritage projects of any scale, completed between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018, are eligible.
What projects are eligible?
- Heritage conservation and adaptive reuse projects of any scale.
- The historic property or architectural feature should have been in existence for at least 40 years, or be listed of designated on the City of Toronto’s Register of Heritage Properties.
- The project must have been completed between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018.
- Projects cannot have been previously nominated for a Heritage Toronto Award.
- The building owner must consent to the nomination.
Visit the event page linked above to learn more about submission requirements and jury evaluation.
Questions? Please contact Heritage Toronto at 416-338-0682 or email@example.com