The AZ Awards
February 1 - Early Bird Deadline
Launched by AZURE in 2011, the AZ Awards has grown in impact and stature to become a significant international benchmark for excellence, attracting entries from some of the most highly innovative firms around the world.
The AZ Awards is a unique opportunity for architects, landscape architects, designers, students, clients and manufacturers, to receive the international exposure and acknowledgement that their exceptional work deserves.
- The AZ Awards trophy – a unique one-of-a-kind trophy is re-imagined each year by a prominent designer, and produced in limited editions exclusively for the AZ Awards winners
- Recognition of their achievements in print, online and at the AZ Awards Gala
- Global exposure through our international media partners
- A complimentary press kit distribution on v2com newswire
- Student winner receives a $5000 cash prize
The AZ Awards Jury
Made up of international experts – architects, landscape architects and designers at the forefront of their professions – the AZ Awards jury convenes in Toronto in March to review the submissions and select the winners.
Past jurors have included Italian furniture manufacturer Guilio Cappellini; internationally acclaimed product designer Ron Arad; Glenn Pushelberg and George Yabu of interior design firm Yabu Pushelberg; Chris Wilkinson of London’s Wilkinson Eyre; Craig Dykers of architecture firm Snøhetta; Norway-based architect Todd Saunders; New York and Charlottesville VA landscape architect Thomas Woltz; Nader Tehrani of Boston’s NADAAA and Vancouver architect and lighting designer Omer Arbel.