TSA operates as a volunteer organization with dedicated members planning and implementing the programs, meetings and events enjoyed by the architecture and design communities and interested members of the public. TSA initiatives are funded through membership fees, grants, donations and sponsorship. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses to support our services and programs and to help us achieve our mandate “to promote and advance the role of architecture and design in Toronto’s dynamic community for the enrichment of the city and its citizens.”
There are many ways to support the TSA:
TSA membership is open to everyone interested in architecture and design. Members receive benefits such as exclusive access to “member only” programs, e-bulletins on events and issues and invitations to lectures, receptions, competitions, exhibitions and social events. Visit our Membership page for more information.
Members of the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) can easily become TSA members, or renew their support, by choosing to support their local architectural society on their OAA membership (renewal) form.
Many sponsorship opportunities exist for companies wishing to support the TSA. Sponsorship is an excellent way to:
- Build or strengthen your relationships with architects, members of allied professions, educators and students.
- Increase your business exposure to a targeted audience through marketing benefits.
- Utilize a variety of opportunities to keep your firm’s name at the forefront of the minds of architects and allied professionals
- Remind TSA members and the general public that your company is a good community citizen by supporting programs and organizations that directly impact upon the quality of life, and
- Stay current and in the loop!
Sponsors receive excellent recognition and access to TSA’s over 1,000 members and the Toronto design community.
To learn more about TSA sponsorship opportunities or to make a donation please contact us.